Learning to contract in public–private partnerships for road infrastructure: recent experiences in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Lumineau & Marc Fréchet & Dominique Puthod, 2011.
"An organizational learning perspective of the contracting process,"
- Marc Fréchet & Fabrice Lumineau & Dominique Puthod, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective on the contracting process," Post-Print halshs-00738204, HAL.
- Michael D. Ryall & Rachelle C. Sampson, 2009. "Formal Contracts in the Presence of Relational Enforcement Mechanisms: Evidence from Technology Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 906-925, June.
- Fabrice Lumineau & Marc Fréchet & Dominique Puthod, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective of the contracting process," Post-Print halshs-01019320, HAL.
- Petsoulas, Christina & Allen, Pauline & Hughes, David & Vincent-Jones, Peter & Roberts, Jennifer, 2011. "The use of standard contracts in the English National Health Service: A case study analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 185-192, July.
- Martijn Van Den Hurk & Koen Verhoest, 2016. "The challenge of using standard contracts in public-private partnerships," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 278-299, February.
- Michael Pollitt, 2005. "Learning from UK Private Finance Initiative experience," Chapters,in: The Challenge of Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750680547.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Wright, Christopher & Sturdy, Andrew & Wylie, Nick, 2012. "Management innovation through standardization: Consultants as standardizers of organizational practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 652-662.
- Graeme A. Hodge & Carsten Greve & Anthony E. Boardman (ed.), 2010. "International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13451.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Frechet, Marc & Puthod, Dominique, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective on contract design," MPRA Paper 38360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morag I. Torrance, 2008. "Forging Glocal Governance? Urban Infrastructures as Networked Financial Products," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Africa Ariño & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Kyle J. Mayer & Juan Jané, 2014. "Contracts, Negotiation, and Learning: An Examination of Termination Provisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 379-405, May.
- Andreas Hartmann & Andrew Davies & Lars Frederiksen, 2010. "Learning to deliver service-enhanced public infrastructure: balancing contractual and relational capabilities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(11), pages 1165-1175.
- Vincent-Jones, Peter, 2006. "The New Public Contracting: Regulation, Responsiveness, Relationality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199291274.
- Menno Van Der Veen & Willem K. Korthals Altes, 2012. "Contracts and Learning in Complex Urban Projects," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 1053-1075, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Contracts; Public–private partnerships; Infrastructure program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:49:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11077-015-9240-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .