Learning to contract in public–private partnerships for road infrastructure: recent experiences in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Lumineau & Marc Fréchet & Dominique Puthod, 2011.
"An organizational learning perspective of the contracting process,"
- Marc Fréchet & Fabrice Lumineau & Dominique Puthod, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective on the contracting process," Post-Print halshs-00738204, HAL.
- Michael D. Ryall & Rachelle C. Sampson, 2009. "Formal Contracts in the Presence of Relational Enforcement Mechanisms: Evidence from Technology Development Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(6), pages 906-925, June.
- Fabrice Lumineau & Marc Fréchet & Dominique Puthod, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective of the contracting process," Post-Print halshs-01019320, HAL.
- Petsoulas, Christina & Allen, Pauline & Hughes, David & Vincent-Jones, Peter & Roberts, Jennifer, 2011. "The use of standard contracts in the English National Health Service: A case study analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 185-192, July.
- Martijn Van Den Hurk & Koen Verhoest, 2016. "The challenge of using standard contracts in public-private partnerships," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 278-299, February.
- Michael Pollitt, 2005. "Learning from UK Private Finance Initiative experience," Chapters,in: The Challenge of Public–Private Partnerships, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yescombe, E. R. & Yescombe, E. R., 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750680547.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Wright, Christopher & Sturdy, Andrew & Wylie, Nick, 2012. "Management innovation through standardization: Consultants as standardizers of organizational practice," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 652-662.
- Graeme A. Hodge & Carsten Greve & Anthony E. Boardman (ed.), 2010. "International Handbook on Public–Private Partnerships," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13451.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Frechet, Marc & Puthod, Dominique, 2011. "An organizational learning perspective on contract design," MPRA Paper 38360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morag I. Torrance, 2008. "Forging Glocal Governance? Urban Infrastructures as Networked Financial Products," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Africa Ariño & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Kyle J. Mayer & Juan Jané, 2014. "Contracts, Negotiation, and Learning: An Examination of Termination Provisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 379-405, May.
- Andreas Hartmann & Andrew Davies & Lars Frederiksen, 2010. "Learning to deliver service-enhanced public infrastructure: balancing contractual and relational capabilities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(11), pages 1165-1175.
- Vincent-Jones, Peter, 2006. "The New Public Contracting: Regulation, Responsiveness, Relationality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199291274.
- Menno Van Der Veen & Willem K. Korthals Altes, 2012. "Contracts and Learning in Complex Urban Projects," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 1053-1075, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLearning; Contracts; Public–private partnerships; Infrastructure program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:49:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11077-015-9240-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.