Special Issue on Transport Infrastructure: A Route Choice Experiment with an Efficient Toll
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William H. Sandholm, 2002.
"Evolutionary Implementation and Congestion Pricing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 667-689.
- Sandholm,W.H., 1999. "Evolutionary implementation and congestion pricing," Working papers 38, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Selten, R. & Chmura, T. & Pitz, T. & Kube, S. & Schreckenberg, M., 2007. "Commuters route choice behaviour," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 394-406, February.
- Rapoport, Amnon & Stein, William E. & Parco, James E. & Seale, Darryl A., 2004. "Equilibrium play in single-server queues with endogenously determined arrival times," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 67-91, September.
- Edward Clarke, 1971. "Multipart pricing of public goods," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 17-33, September.
- Thorsten Chmura & Thomas Pitz, 2004. "An Extended Reinforcement Algorithm for Estimation of Human Behaviour in Congestion Games," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March.
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-631, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Lier & An Caris & Cathy Macharis, 2016. "Sustainability SI: Bundling of Outbound Freight Flows: Analyzing the Potential of Internal Horizontal Collaboration to Improve Sustainability," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 277-302, March.
- Chidambaram, Bhuvanachithra & Janssen, Marco A. & Rommel, Jens & Zikos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Commuters’ mode choice as a coordination problem: A framed field experiment on traffic policy in Hyderabad, India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 9-22.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:483:y:2017:i:c:p:74-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawei Li & Tomio Miwa & Takayuki Morikawa, 2014. "Considering En-Route Choices in Utility-Based Route Choice Modelling," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 581-604, December.
- Zhi-Chun Li & Ya-Dong Wang & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Keechoo Choi, 2014. "Design of Sustainable Cordon Toll Pricing Schemes in a Monocentric City," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 133-158, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion; Pigou-Knight-Downs paradox; Experiment; User equilibrium; System optimal; Toll;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:2:p:205-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .