Urban Traffic Jam Simulation Based on the Cell Transmission Model
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ziyou, Gao & Yifan, Song, 2002. "A reserve capacity model of optimal signal control with user-equilibrium route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 313-323, May.
- Daganzo, Carlos F. & Laval, Jorge A., 2005. "Moving bottlenecks: A numerical method that converges in flows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 855-863, November.
- Wright, Chris & Roberg, Penina, 1998. "The conceptual structure of traffic jams," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 23-35, January.
- Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale, 2007. "Spillback congestion in dynamic traffic assignment: A macroscopic flow model with time-varying bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1114-1138, December.
- Lo, Hong K., 1999. "A novel traffic signal control formulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 433-448, August.
- Lam, William H. K. & Yin, Yafeng, 2001. "An activity-based time-dependent traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 549-574, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.