Urban Traffic Jam Simulation Based on the Cell Transmission Model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lo, Hong K., 1999. "A novel traffic signal control formulation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 433-448, August.
- Ziyou, Gao & Yifan, Song, 2002. "A reserve capacity model of optimal signal control with user-equilibrium route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 313-323, May.
- Daganzo, Carlos F. & Laval, Jorge A., 2005. "Moving bottlenecks: A numerical method that converges in flows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 855-863, November.
- Gentile, Guido & Meschini, Lorenzo & Papola, Natale, 2007. "Spillback congestion in dynamic traffic assignment: A macroscopic flow model with time-varying bottlenecks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1114-1138, December.
- Lam, William H. K. & Yin, Yafeng, 2001. "An activity-based time-dependent traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 549-574, July.
- Wright, Chris & Roberg, Penina, 1998. "The conceptual structure of traffic jams," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 23-35, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:43-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.