Integrated Network Capacity Expansion and Traffic Signal Optimization Problem: Robust Bi-level Dynamic Formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Waller & Athanasios Ziliaskopoulos, 2006. "A Combinatorial user optimal dynamic traffic assignment algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 249-261, April.
- Ziyou, Gao & Yifan, Song, 2002. "A reserve capacity model of optimal signal control with user-equilibrium route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 313-323, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:539-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- ManWo Ng & Hong Lo, 2013. "Regional Air Quality Conformity in Transportation Networks with Stochastic Dependencies: A Theoretical Copula-Based Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 373-397, December.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- Doan, Kien & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2012. "On the holding-back problem in the cell transmission based dynamic traffic assignment models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1218-1238.
- Xin Lin & Chris M. J. Tampère & Francesco Viti & Ben Immers, 2016. "The Cost of Environmental Constraints in Traffic Networks: Assessing the Loss of Optimality," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 349-369, March.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
- Chi Xie & Jennifer Duthie, 2015. "An Excess-Demand Dynamic Traffic Assignment Approach for Inferring Origin-Destination Trip Matrices," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 947-979, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design problem; Signal optimization; Dynamic traffic assignment; Robust optimization; Bilevel programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:525-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .