Integrated Network Capacity Expansion and Traffic Signal Optimization Problem: Robust Bi-level Dynamic Formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Waller & Athanasios Ziliaskopoulos, 2006. "A Combinatorial user optimal dynamic traffic assignment algorithm," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 249-261, April.
- Ziyou, Gao & Yifan, Song, 2002. "A reserve capacity model of optimal signal control with user-equilibrium route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 313-323, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:539-558 is not listed on IDEAS
- ManWo Ng & Hong Lo, 2013. "Regional Air Quality Conformity in Transportation Networks with Stochastic Dependencies: A Theoretical Copula-Based Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 373-397, December.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- Doan, Kien & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2012. "On the holding-back problem in the cell transmission based dynamic traffic assignment models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1218-1238.
- Xin Lin & Chris M. J. Tampère & Francesco Viti & Ben Immers, 2016. "The Cost of Environmental Constraints in Traffic Networks: Assessing the Loss of Optimality," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 349-369, March.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
- Chi Xie & Jennifer Duthie, 2015. "An Excess-Demand Dynamic Traffic Assignment Approach for Inferring Origin-Destination Trip Matrices," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 947-979, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork design problem; Signal optimization; Dynamic traffic assignment; Robust optimization; Bilevel programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:525-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.