Conjoint analysis of R&D contract agreements for industry-funded university research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009.
"Heterogeneity of patenting activity and its implications for scientific research,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 26-34, February.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Glänzel, Wolfgang & Hussinger, Katrin, 2007. "Heterogeneity of Patenting Activity and Its Implications for Scientific Research," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo & Matt, Mireille, 2006. "Factors affecting university-industry R&D projects: The importance of searching, screening and signalling," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 309-323, March.
- Lee, Yong S, 2000. "The Sustainability of University-Industry Research Collaboration: An Empirical Assessment," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 111-133, June.
- Gustavo Crespi & Aldo Geuna & Onder Nomaler & Bart Verspagen, 2010. "University IPRs and knowledge transfer: is university ownership more efficient?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 627-648.
- Schmiemann, Manfred & Durvy, Jean-Noel, 2003. "New Approaches to Technology Transfer from Publicly Funded Research," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 9-15, January.
- Dirk Libaers & Martin Meyer & Aldo Geuna, 2006. "The Role of University Spinout Companies in an Emerging Technology: The Case of Nanotechnology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 443-450, July.
- Hertzfeld, Henry R. & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2006.
"Intellectual property protection mechanisms in research partnerships,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 825-838, July.
- Henry R. Hertzfeld & Albert N. Link & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2004. "Intellectual Property Protection Mechanisms in Research Partnerships," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-43, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:113:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2480-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry-academia collaboration; R&D contract agreements; Conjoint analysis; K12; L24; O39;
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:37:y:2012:i:4:p:532-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .