Organisational change and innovation system dynamics: the reform of the UK government defence research establishments
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jordi Molas-Gallart, 2001. "Government defence research establishments: The uncertain outcome of institutional change," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 417-437.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake & Johnson, Bjorn & Andersen, Esben Sloth & Dalum, Bent, 2002. "National systems of production, innovation and competence building," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-231, February.
- Consoli, Davide, 2007. "Services and systemic innovation: a cross-sectoral analysis," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 71-89, April.
- Carlsson, Bo & Jacobsson, Staffan & Holmen, Magnus & Rickne, Annika, 2002. "Innovation systems: analytical and methodological issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 233-245, February.
- Andrew D James & Deborah Cox & John Rigby, 2005. "Testing the boundaries of public private partnership: the privatisation of the UK Defence Evaluation and Research Agency," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 155-161, April.
- Malerba, Franco, 2002. "Sectoral systems of innovation and production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 247-264, February.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521638807 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geels, Frank W., 2004. "From sectoral systems of innovation to socio-technical systems: Insights about dynamics and change from sociology and institutional theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6-7), pages 897-920, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:34:y:2009:i:5:p:505-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.