Services and systemic innovation: a cross-sectoral analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Consoli & Dioni Elche, 2013. "The evolving knowledge base of professional service sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 477-501, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Francesco Quatraro, 2008.
"The governance of localized knowledge externalities,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 479-498.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "The governance of localized knowledge externalities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200801, University of Turin.
- Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2010.
"Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-275, July.
- Davide Arduini & Federico Belotti & Mario Denni & Gerolamo Giungato & Antonello Zanfei, 2008. "Technology Adoption and Innovation in Public Services.The Case of E-Government in Italy," Working Papers 0804, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009.
"Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1001-1022, September.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Services and Innovation and Service Innovation: New Theoretical Directions," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "The diffusion of regional innovation capabilities: Evidence from Italian patent data," Post-Print halshs-00727623, HAL.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Andrew James, 2009. "Organisational change and innovation system dynamics: the reform of the UK government defence research establishments," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 505-523, October.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Base and Productivity Growth: The Evidence of Italian Manufacturing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200810, University of Turin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:3:y:2007:i:01:p:71-89_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.