Services and systemic innovation: a cross-sectoral analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 3 (2007)
Issue (Month): 01 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI
- Davide Consoli & Dioni Elche, 2013. "The evolving knowledge base of professional service sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 477-501, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Pier Paolo Patrucco & Francesco Quatraro, 2008.
"The governance of localized knowledge externalities,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 479-498.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Patrucco, Pier Paolo & Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "The governance of localized knowledge externalities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200801, University of Turin.
- Arduini, Davide & Belotti, Federico & Denni, Mario & Giungato, Gerolamo & Zanfei, Antonello, 2010. "Technology adoption and innovation in public services the case of e-government in Italy," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 257-275, July.
- Davide Arduini & Federico Belotti & Mario Denni & Gerolamo Giungato & Antonello Zanfei, 2008. "Technology Adoption and Innovation in Public Services.The Case of E-Government in Italy," Working Papers 0804, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth: evidence from Italian regions, 1980--2003," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(5), pages 1001-1022, September.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "Innovation, structural change and productivity growth. Evidence from Italian regions, 1980-2003," Post-Print halshs-00727621, HAL.
- Francesco Quatraro, 2009. "The diffusion of regional innovation capabilities: Evidence from Italian patent data," Post-Print halshs-00727623, HAL.
- Quatraro, Francesco, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Base and Productivity Growth: The Evidence of Italian Manufacturing," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200810, University of Turin.
- Jeremy Howells, 2010. "Services and Innovation and Service Innovation: New Theoretical Directions," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- Andrew James, 2009. "Organisational change and innovation system dynamics: the reform of the UK government defence research establishments," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 505-523, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:3:y:2007:i:01:p:71-89_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed