Home Price Risk, Local Market Shocks, and Index Hedging
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Jian Sun, 2004.
"A Simple Alternative House Price Index Method,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp119, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1987.
"Prices of Single Family Homes Since 1970: New Indexes for Four Cities,"
NBER Working Papers
2393, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1987. "Prices of single-family homes since 1970: new indexes for four cities," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 45-56.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1987. "Prices of Single Family Homes Since 1970: New Indexes for Four Cities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 851, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Case, Karl E & Shiller, Robert J, 1989.
"The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 125-37, March.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "The Efficiency of the Market for Single-Family Homes," NBER Working Papers 2506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen C. Goodman & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 2007. "The Spatial Proximity of Metropolitan Area Housing Submarkets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 35(2), pages 209-232, 06.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Vincent S. PENG, 2002.
"Do Housing Submarkets Really Matter?,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp58, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2008.
"Is It Possible to Construct Derivatives for the Paris Residential Market?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 233-264, October.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07026, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," THEMA Working Papers 2007-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Robert J. Shiller & Allan N. Weiss, 1994.
"Home Equity Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
4830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 2003. "Housing market segmentation and hedonic prediction accuracy," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 181-201, September.
- Dale-Johnson, David, 1982. "An alternative approach to housing market segmentation using hedonic price data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 311-332, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:45:y:2012:i:1:p:212-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.