Is It Possible to Construct Derivatives for the Paris Residential Market?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07026, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2007. "Is it possible to construct derivatives for the Paris residential market?," THEMA Working Papers 2007-24, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 1995.
"Market Time and Asset Price Movements: Theory and Estimation,"
Cahiers de recherche
9536, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels & Christian Gouriéroux & Joann Jasiak, 1995. "Market Time and Asset Price Movements Theory and Estimation," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-32, CIRANO.
- Ghysels, E. & Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 1995. "Market Time and Asset Price Movements: Theory and Estimation," Cahiers de recherche 9536, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- John M. Clapp & Carmelo Giaccotto, 1999.
"Revisions in Repeat‐Sales Price Indexes: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 79-104, March.
- John Clapp, 1998. "Revisions in Repeat Sales Price Indices: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?," ERES eres1998_128, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Clapham, Eric & Englund, Peter & Quigley, John M. & Redfearn, Christian L., 2007. "Revisiting the Past and Settling the Score: Index Revision for House Price Derivatives," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt1m2340dt, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Spanos,Aris, 1999. "Probability Theory and Statistical Inference," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521424080.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice BartheÂ´leÂ´my & Mahdi Mokrane, 2007. "APCA Factor Repeat Sales Index for Apartment Prices in Paris," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(2), pages 137-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mahdi Mokrane, 2011.
"A repeat sales index robust to small datasets,"
Journal of Property Investment & Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 35-48, February.
- Baroni Michel & Barthélémy Fabrice & Mokrane Madhi, 2009. "A repeat sales index robust to small datasets," THEMA Working Papers 2009-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michel Baroni & Fabrice Barthélémy & Mokrane Mahdi, 2009. "A Repeat Sales Index Robust to Small Datasets," Post-Print hal-00551732, HAL.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2009. "A repeat sales index Robust to small datasets," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- DeForest McDuff, 2012. "Home Price Risk, Local Market Shocks, and Index Hedging," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 212-237, June.
More about this item
KeywordsReal estate indices; Repeat sales indices; Index estimates; Real estate derivatives;
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:233-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.