Productivity and computers in Canadian banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis J. Fixler & Kimberly D. Zieschang, 1992. "User Costs, Shadow Prices, and the Real Output of Banks," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 219-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1987. "The Postwar Evolution of Computer Prices," NBER Working Papers 2227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matarr Njie, 2006. "The Efficiency of the Retirement Income System in Australia During Financial Reforms," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-08, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- ten Raa, Thijs & Wolff, Edward N., 2000.
"Engines of growth in the US economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 473-489, December.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of Growth in the U.S. Economy," Discussion Paper 2000-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Engines of growth in the U.S. economy," Other publications TiSEM bbdf4b5a-8cca-4d51-8a1f-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2002. "Productivity, computerization, and skill change," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 63-87.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017.
"The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 984-1004.
- Susan Scott & John Van Reenen & Markos Zachariadis, 2010. "The Long-Term Effect of Digital Innovation on Bank Performance: An Empirical Study of SWIFT Adoption in Financial Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp0992, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scott, Susan V. & Van Reenen, John & Zachariadis, Markos, 2017. "The long-term effect of digital innovation on bank performance: An empirical study of SWIFT adoption in financial services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 83641, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Indjikian, Rouben & Siegel, Donald S., 2005.
"The Impact of Investment in IT on Economic Performance: Implications for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 681-700, May.
- Rouben Indjikain & Donald S. Siegel, 2004. "The Impact of Investment in IT on Economic Performance: Implications for Developing Countries," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0414, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Information technology and productivity payoff in the banking industry: evidence from the emerging markets," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 693-708.
- Fung, Michael K., 2006. "Scale economies, X-efficiency, and convergence of productivity among bank holding companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2857-2874, October.
- Frances X. Frei & Patrick T. Harker & Larry W. Hunter, 2000. "Innovation in Retail Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-48, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Baba Prasad & Patrick T. Harker, 1997. "Examining the Contribution of Information Technology Toward Productivity and Profitability in U.S. Retail Banking," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-09, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Luca Casolaro & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Information technology and productivity changes in the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 489, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nicholas Apergis & Anthony Rezitis, 2004. "Cost structure, technological change, and productivity growth in the greek banking sector," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:4:y:1993:i:1:p:95-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .