Benchmarking and industry performance
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/microeconomics/journal/11123/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- TULKENS, Henry & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1993.
"Non-Parametric Efficiency, Progress and Regress Measures for Panel Data : Methodological Aspects,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1993016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tulkens, Henry & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1995. "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 474-499, February.
- Tulkens, H. & Vanden Eeckaut, P., . "Non-parametric efficiency, progress and regress measures for panel data: Methodological aspects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1132, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Peter Bogetoft & Dexiang Wang, 2005.
"Estimating the Potential Gains from Mergers,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 145-171, 05.
- Eric J. Bartelsman & Mark Doms, 2000.
"Understanding productivity: lessons from longitudinal microdata,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-19, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark Doms & Eric J. Bartelsman, 2000. "Understanding Productivity: Lessons from Longitudinal Microdata," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 569-594, September.
- Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2006.
"Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 1076-1086, October.
- Thijs Raa, 2005.
"Aggregation of Productivity Indices: The Allocative Efficiency Correction,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 203-209, October.
- Ten Raa, T., 2005. "Aggregation of productivity indices : The allocative efficiency correction," Other publications TiSEM 0c775438-4bfa-44bd-8111-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ten Raa, T., 2004. "Aggregation of Productivity Indices : The Allocative Efficiency Correction," Discussion Paper 2004-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Forsund, Finn R & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1979.
"Generalised Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 294-315, June.
- Førsund, Finn R. & Hjalmarsson, Lennart, 1978. "Generalized Farrell Measures of Efficiency: An Application to Milk Processing in Swedish Dairy Plants," Working Paper Series 17, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2002. "Estimating output allocative efficiency and productivity change: Application to Japanese banks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 177-190, February.
- Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Sharkey, William W. & Telser, Lester G., 1978. "Supportable cost functions for the multiproduct firm," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-37, June.
- Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2003. "On aggregate Farrell efficiencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 615-620, May.
- Walter Briec & Benoit Dervaux & Hervé Leleu, 2003. "Aggregation of Directional Distance Functions and Industrial Efficiency," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 237-261, 07.
- Charles Blackorby & R. Russell, 1999. "Aggregation of Efficiency Indices," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-20, August.
- Vladimir Nesterenko & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2007. "Measuring potential gains from reallocation of resources," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-116, October.
- Diewert, W Erwin, 1983. " The Measurement of Waste within the Production Sector of an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 159-79.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:36:y:2011:i:3:p:285-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.