Aggregation of Productivity Indices: The Allocative Efficiency Correction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ten Raa, T., 2004. "Aggregation of Productivity Indices : The Allocative Efficiency Correction," Discussion Paper 2004-62, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ten Raa, T., 2005. "Aggregation of productivity indices : The allocative efficiency correction," Other publications TiSEM 0c775438-4bfa-44bd-8111-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ten Raa, T., 2006. "The Theory of Benchmarking and the Measurement of Industrial Organization," Discussion Paper 2006-53, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 20, pages 371-388
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Competition and performance: The different roles of capital and labor," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 573-584, March.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-66, CIRANO.
- Mohnen, Pierre & Raa, Thijs ten, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2003. "Competition and Performance: The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," ERSA conference papers ersa03p10, European Regional Science Association.
- Mohnen, P. & Ten Raa, T., 2003. "Competition and Performance : The Different Roles of Capital and Labor," Discussion Paper 2003-112, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2008.
"Allocative efficiency measurement revisited--Do we really need input prices?,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1093-1109, September.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2006. "Allocative efficiency measurement revisited: do we really need input prices?," Freiberg Working Papers 2006,04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Oleg Badunenko & Michael Fritsch & Andreas Stephan, 2006. "Allocative Efficiency Measurement Revisited: Do We Really Need Input Prices?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 591, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Badunenko, Oleg & Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas, 2006. "Allocative efficiency measurement revisited: Do we really need input prices?," Working Paper Series 2006,7, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), The Postgraduate Research Programme Capital Markets and Finance in the Enlarged Europe.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika & Sipiläinen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens, 2010. "Firm and industry level profit efficiency analysis using absolute and uniform shadow prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 584-594, April.
- Thijs Raa, 2011. "Benchmarking and industry performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 285-292, December.
- Bos J.W.B. & Santen P.C. van & Schilp P., 2013.
"The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking,"
056, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & van Santen, Peter C., 2015. "The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Paper Series 296, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Pachkova, Elena V., 2009. "Restricted reallocation of resources," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1049-1057, August.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation; productivity; allocative efficiency; O47; C43;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:24:y:2005:i:2:p:203-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.