Public infrastructure, input efficiency and productivity growth in the Canadian food processing industry
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pindyck, Robert S & Rotemberg, Julio J, 1983. "Dynamic Factor Demands and the Effects of Energy Price Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1066-79, December.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar Prucha, 2001.
"Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis,"
in: New Developments in Productivity Analysis, pages 103-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Electronic Working Papers 99-005, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Nadiri, M.I. & Prucha, I., 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," Working Papers 99-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "Dynamic Factor Demand Models and Productivity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine J. Morrison & Donald Siegel, 1998. "Knowledge Capital and Cost Structure in the U.S. Food and Fiber Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 30-45.
- Good, D. & Nadiri, M.I. & Sickles, R., 1996.
"Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimarion of Productivity,"
96-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- David H. Good & M. Ishaq Nadiri & Robin C. Sickles, 1996. "Index Number and Factor Demand Approaches to the Estimation of Productivity," NBER Working Papers 5790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Zvi Griliches, 1986.
"Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators,"
NBER Working Papers
2000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., . "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Panos Pashardes, 2004. "Technical Efficiency and U.S. Manufacturing Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 402-412, February.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Catherine J. Morrison Paul & James M. MacDonald, 2003. "Tracing the Effects of Agricultural Commodity Prices and Food Costs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(3), pages 633-646.
- Diewert, W. E. & Wales, T. J., 1988. "A normalized quadratic semiflexible functional form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 327-342, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:29:y:2008:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.