Tracing the Effects of Agricultural Commodity Prices and Food Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, J. Corey & Coble, Keith H., 2007.
"Cheap food policy: Fact or rhetoric?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 98-111, February.
- James Miller & Keith Coble, 2005. "Cheap Food Policy: Fact or Rhetoric," Others 0506008, EconWPA.
- Miller, James C. & Coble, Keith H., 2005. "Cheap Food Policy: Fact or Rhetoric?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19310, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hille, Erik, 2014. "Pollution havens: International empirical evidence using a shadow price measure of climate policy stringency," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100551, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison, 2005. "Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 215-237, May.
- Zhang, Wei & Alston, Julian M., 2013. "Factor Substitution and Technical Change in the U.S. Dairy Processing and Manufacturing Industry," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- van Soest, Daan P. & List, John A. & Jeppesen, Tim, 2006.
"Shadow prices, environmental stringency, and international competitiveness,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1151-1167, July.
- Tim Jeppesen & John List & Daan van Soest, 2006. "Shadow prices, environmental stringency, and international competitiveness," Natural Field Experiments 00484, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Theofanis Mamuneas, 2008. "Public infrastructure, input efficiency and productivity growth in the Canadian food processing industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Hille, Erik & Althammer, Wilhelm, 2015. "Measuring climate policy stringency: A shadow price approach using energy prices," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112804, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wilhelm Althammer & Erik Hille, 2016. "Measuring climate policy stringency: a shadow price approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 607-639, August.
- Wendy Chapple & Richard Harris & Catherine Paul, 2006. "The cost implications of waste reduction: factor demand, competitiveness and policy implications," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 245-258, December.
- Chapple, Wendy & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison & Harris, Richard, 2005. "Manufacturing and corporate environmental responsibility: cost implications of voluntary waste minimisation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 347-373, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:85:y:2003:i:3:p:633-646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.