Shadow profit maximization and a measure of overall inefficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Pastor, J. T. & Ruiz, J. L. & Sirvent, I., 1999. "An enhanced DEA Russell graph efficiency measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 596-607, June.
- Walter Briec & Hervé Leleu, 2003. "Dual Representations of Non-Parametric Technologies and Measurement of Technical Efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 71-96, July.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nurhan Davutyan & Canan Yildirim, 2013. "Competitiveness in Turkish Banking: 2002-2011," Working Papers 774, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2013.
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T. & Ray, Subhash C., 2013. "An overall measure of technical inefficiency at the firm and at the industry level: The ‘lost profit on outlay’," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 154-162.
- Leleu, Hervé, 2013.
"Inner and outer approximations of technology: A shadow profit approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 868-871.
- Hervé Leleu, 2012. "Inner and Outer Approximations of Technology: A Shadow Profit Approach," Working Papers 2012-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.
- H. Leleu, 2013. "Inner and outer approximations of technology: a shadow profit approach," Post-Print hal-00798547, HAL.
- Jesus Pastor & C. Lovell & Juan Aparicio, 2012.
"Families of linear efficiency programs based on Debreu’s loss function,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 109-120, October.
- JesÃºs T. Pastora & C.A. Knox Lovell & Juan Aparicioc, 2009. "Families of Linear Efficiency Programs based on Debreu's Loss Function," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Aparicio, Juan & Ortiz, Lidia & Pastor, Jesus T., 2017. "Measuring and decomposing profit inefficiency through the Slacks-Based Measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 260(2), pages 650-654.
- Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando & Pastor, Jesus T. & Vidal, Fernando, 2015. "Measuring and decomposing firm׳s revenue and cost efficiency: The Russell measures revisited," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 19-28.
- Jose Zofio & Jesus Pastor & Juan Aparicio, 2013.
"The directional profit efficiency measure: on why profit inefficiency is either technical or allocative,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 257-266, December.
- Zofío, José Luis & Pastor, Jesús & Aparicio, Juan, 2010. "The Directional Profit Efficiency Measure: On Why Profit Inefficiency is either Technical or Allocative," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/09, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Subhash C. Ray, 2018. "Data Envelopment Analysis with Alternative Returns to Scale," Working papers 2018-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Kortelainen, Mika & Sipiläinen, Timo & Cherchye, Laurens, 2010. "Firm and industry level profit efficiency analysis using absolute and uniform shadow prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(2), pages 584-594, April.
- repec:wsi:wsbook:6875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Oslington, 2012. "General Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(282), pages 446-448, September.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow prices; Weak Axiom of Profit Maximization; Data envelopment analysis; C61; D20;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:27:y:2007:i:3:p:231-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.