Closest targets and minimum distance to the Pareto-efficient frontier in DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Bogetoft & Jens Hougaard, 1999. "Efficiency Evaluations Based on Potential (Non-Proportional) Improvements," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 233-247, November.
- Takeda, Akiko & Nishino, Hisakazu, 2001. "On measuring the inefficiency with the inner-product norm in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 377-393, January.
- Ray,Subhash C., 2012. "Data Envelopment Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107405264, December.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Pastor, J. T. & Ruiz, J. L. & Sirvent, I., 1999. "An enhanced DEA Russell graph efficiency measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 596-607, June.
- Walter Briec & Hervé Leleu, 2003. "Dual Representations of Non-Parametric Technologies and Measurement of Technical Efficiency," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 71-96, July.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Ole Olesen & N. Petersen, 2003. "Identification and Use of Efficient Faces and Facets in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 323-360, November.
- Briec, W. & Lemaire, B., 1999. "Technical efficiency and distance to a reverse convex set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 178-187, April.
More about this item
KeywordsData Envelopment Analysis (DEA); Target setting; Minimum distance to the Pareto-efficient frontier; C61; C67;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:28:y:2007:i:3:p:209-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.