Technical efficiency and distance to a reverse convex set
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benson, Harold P., 1986. "An algorithm for optimizing over the weakly-efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 192-199, May.
- Russell, R. Robert, 1985. "On the Axiomatic Approach to the Measurement of Technical Efficiency," Working Papers 85-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- W. Briec, 1997. "A Graph-Type Extension of Farrell Technical Efficiency Measure," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications (I): The Theory of Production," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, volume 1, number fuss1978.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Pastor, Jesús, 2016. "The determination of the least distance to the strongly efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis oriented models: modelling and computational aspects," MPRA Paper 72630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amatatsu, Hirofumi & Ueda, Tohru, 2012. "Measurement of simultaneous scale and mix changes in inputs and outputs using DEA facets and RTS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 752-761.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Aparicio & José Ruiz & Inmaculada Sirvent, 2007. "Closest targets and minimum distance to the Pareto-efficient frontier in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 209-218, December.
- repec:eee:jomega:v:72:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aparicio, Juan & Pastor, Jesus T., 2014. "Closest targets and strong monotonicity on the strongly efficient frontier in DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 51-57.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009.
"A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- H. Leleu & W. Briec, 2009. "A DEA Estimation of a Lower Bound for Firms' Allocative Efficiency Without Information on Price Data," Post-Print halshs-00476537, HAL.
- Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos P. & Faria, João R., 2015. "Financial distress drivers in Brazilian banks: A dynamic slacks approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 258-268.
- repec:wsi:apjorx:v:34:y:2017:i:06:n:s021759591750035x is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Wanke & Carlos Barros & Nkanga Pedro João Macanda, 2016. "Predicting Efficiency in Angolan Banks: A Two-Stage TOPSIS and Neural Networks Approach," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(3), pages 461-483, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:114:y:1999:i:1:p:178-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .