A generalized procedure to recover the first derivatives of a production function when the firm is a profit maximizer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1994.
"Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 218-242, February.
- Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Ouellette, 1992. "Factor Demands, Cost Functions, and Technology Measurements for Regulated Firms," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9201, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Pierre Ouellette & Stéphane Vigeant, 2000. "A General Procedure to Recover the Marginal Products of a Cost Minimizing Firm," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 143-162, September.
More about this item
KeywordsProfit; Generalized inverse; Marginal product; Additional constraints; D21; D24; L50;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:26:y:2006:i:1:p:27-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.