Some Extensions of the class of K-matrices: A Survey and Some Economic Applications
In this paper we take in to considerations some classes of matrices which are generalizations of the class of K-matrices, in the terminology of Fielder and Ptàk (1962). We study the hierarchy and inclusion relations between the classes considered and we point out some economic applications
|Date of creation:||Apr 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via S. Felice, 5 - 27100 Pavia|
Web page: http://epmq.unipv.eu/site/home.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pearce, Ivor F., 1974. "Matrices with dominating diagonal blocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-170, October.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, December.
- Chipman, John S, 1969. "Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 399-406, October.
- Okuguchi, Koji, 1978. "Matrices with dominant diagonal blocks and economic theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Uekawa, Yasuo & Kemp, Murray C. & Wegge, Leon L., 1973. "P- and PN-matrices, Minkowski- and Metzler- matrices, and generalizations of the Stolper- Samuelson and Samuelson-Rybczynski theorems," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 53-76, February.
- Peris, Josep E & Villar, Antonio, 1993. "Linear Joint-Production Models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 735-742, October.
- Inada, Ken-ichi, 1971. "The Production Coefficient Matrix and the Stolper-Samuelson Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 219-239, March.
- De Giuli, M.E., Magnani, U. & Moglia, P., 1994. "Some remarks on matrices with dominant diagonal," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 5(2), pages 141-151.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.