Some Extensions of the class of K-matrices: A Survey and Some Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Pearce, Ivor F., 1974. "Matrices with dominating diagonal blocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 159-170, October.
- Takayama,Akira, 1985. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314985, March.
- Chipman, John S, 1969. "Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 399-406, October.
- Okuguchi, Koji, 1978. "Matrices with dominant diagonal blocks and economic theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 43-52, March.
- Uekawa, Yasuo & Kemp, Murray C. & Wegge, Leon L., 1973. "P- and PN-matrices, Minkowski- and Metzler- matrices, and generalizations of the Stolper- Samuelson and Samuelson-Rybczynski theorems," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 53-76, February.
- Peris, Josep E & Villar, Antonio, 1993. "Linear Joint-Production Models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 735-742, October.
- Inada, Ken-ichi, 1971. "The Production Coefficient Matrix and the Stolper-Samuelson Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 219-239, March.
- De Giuli, M.E., Magnani, U. & Moglia, P., 1994. "Some remarks on matrices with dominant diagonal," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 5(2), pages 141-151.
More about this item
KeywordsK-matrices; M-matrices; S-matrices; P-matrices; dominant diagonal matrices; stabiliy matrices; linear economic models.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:demwpp:demwp0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alice Albonico). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .