Share ribs redux
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Ronald W & Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1986. "Neighborhood Production Structures, with an Application to the Theory of International Trade," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 59-76, March.
- Jones, Ronald W & Marjit, Sugata, 1985. "A Simple Production Model with Stolper-Samuelson Properties," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 565-567, October.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Jones, Ronald W & Mitra, Tapan, 1995. "Share Ribs and Income Distribution," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 36-52, February.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1975. "Income distribution and effective protection in a multicommodity trade model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Inada, Ken-ichi, 1971. "The Production Coefficient Matrix and the Stolper-Samuelson Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(2), pages 219-239, March.
- Kemp, Murray C & Wegge, Leon L F, 1969. "On the Relation between Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 407-413, October.
- Chipman, John S, 1969. "Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(3), pages 399-406, October.
- Khan, M Ali, 1991. "Ethnic Groups and the Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Trade Model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(4), pages 355-371, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:6:y:2010:i:1:p:127-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.