Neighborhood Production Structures, with an Application to the Theory of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Share ribs redux," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 127-135.
- Davies, Ronald B., 2005.
"Fragmentation of headquarter services and FDI,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-79, March.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2003. "Fragmentation of Headquarter Services and FDI," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-25, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Fuxiang Wu & Zhibiao Liu, 2010.
"Microeconomic Analysis on the Growth of Trade Volume in China: 1978–2007,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 5(2), pages 299-324, June.
- Fuxiang Wu & Zhibiao Liu, 2010. "Microeconomic analysis on the growth of trade volume in China: 1978–2007," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 5(2), pages 299-324, June.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2013. "Bubble Diagrams in Trade Theory," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 561-573, December.
- Ronald W. Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2003. "Economic Development, Trade and Wages," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:38:y:1986:i:1:p:59-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.