Factor Price Equalization and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lloyd, P. J. & Schweinberger, A. G., 1997. "Conflict generating product price changes: The imputed output approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1569-1587, August.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Share ribs redux," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 127-135.
- Giorgio Giorgi & Cesare Zuccotti, 2014. "Some Extensions of the class of K-matrices: A Survey and Some Economic Applications," DEM Working Papers Series 075, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "The North-South HOS Model, inequality and globalization," Working Papers 244, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2009.
"English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 825-849, March.
- Dubra, Juan & Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro, 2007. "English auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson theorem," MPRA Paper 8218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "Does the Stopler-Samuelson Theorem Explain the Movement in Wages? The Linkage Between Trade and Wages in Latin American Countries," Research Department Publications 4237, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eugene Beaulieu & Vivek Dehejia & Hazrat-Omar Zakhilwal, 2004. "International Trade, Labour Turnover, and the Wage Premium: Testing the Bhagwati-Dehejia Hypothesis for Canada," CESifo Working Paper Series 1149, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:85-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald W. Jones, 2013. "Bubble Diagrams in Trade Theory," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 561-573, December.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," DSSR Discussion Papers 58, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model and the Cambridge capital controversies," Working Papers SDES-2016-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," TERG Discussion Papers 346, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Naoko Shinkai, 2000. "¿Explica el teorema Stopler-Samuelson el desplazamiento de los salarios? El vínculo entre el comercio internacional y los salarios en países latinoamericanos," Research Department Publications 4238, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Leslie Young & James A. Bennett, 1999. "International Stock Market Equilibrium with Heterogenous Tastes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 639-648, June.
- Zissimos, Ben, 2017.
"A theory of trade policy under dictatorship and democratization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 85-101.
- Ben Zissimos, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Policy Under Dictatorship and Democratization," Discussion Papers 1403, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Zissimos, 2017. "A Theory of Trade Policy under Dictatorship and Democratization," CESifo Working Paper Series 6662, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pasquale Sgro, 1980. "Price distortions, joint production and some international trade theorems," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(4), pages 657-668, December.
- Joël Hellier, 2012. "North-South Globalization and Inequality," Working Papers 273, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Echenique, Federico & Manelli, Alejandro M., 2003.
"Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem,"
1178, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions, and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," GE, Growth, Math methods 0309005, EconWPA.
- Federico Echenique & Alejandro Manelli, 2003. "Comparative Statics, English Auctions and the Stolper-Samuelson Theorem," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0503, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:10:y:1969:i:3:p:399-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .