On the Relation between Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2007. "On Commodity Prices and Factor Rewards: A Close Look at Sign Patterns," Working Papers 07-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2010. "Share ribs redux," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 127-135, March.
- Foders, Federico, 1983. "Industriegüterexport und Faktorproportionenhypothese: Untersuchung am Beispiel der Exportstruktur Argentiniens," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 439, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wegge, Leon L., 1973. "Notes on the Regional Product Function," Working Papers 229112, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ronald W. Jones, 2013. "Bubble Diagrams in Trade Theory," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 561-573, December.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016.
"The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2016-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," DSSR Discussion Papers 58, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model and the Cambridge capital controversies," Working Papers SDES-2016-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model and the Cambridge Capital Controversies," TERG Discussion Papers 346, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Leslie Young & James A. Bennett, 1999. "International Stock Market Equilibrium with Heterogenous Tastes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 639-648, June.
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2018. "The Heckscherâ€”Ohlinâ€”Samuelson Trade Theory and the Cambridge Capital Controversies: On the Validity of Factor Price Equalisation Theorem," Working Papers SDES-2018-17, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Nov 2018.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2018. "The Heckscher—Ohlin—Samuelson Trade Theory and the Cambridge Capital Controversies: On the Validity of Factor Price Equalisation Theorem," Discussion Paper Series 686, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ronald Jones & Sugata Marjit, 2009. "Competitive trade models and real world features," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 163-174, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:10:y:1969:i:3:p:407-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.