Measuring Scale Efficiency from a Translog Production Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Banker, Rajiv D., 1984. "Estimating most productive scale size using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 35-44, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2009.
"Quality of service, efficiency and scale in network industries: an analysis of European electricity distribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(20), pages 2555-2570.
- Christian Growitsch & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0538, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt, 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency and Scale in Network Industries: An analysis of European electricity distribution," Working Papers EPRG 0504, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael G., 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3/2005, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dimitrios Panagiotou & Athanassios Stavrakoudis, 2017.
"A Stochastic Production Frontier Estimator of the Degree of Oligopsony Power in the U.S. Cattle Industry,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 121-133, March.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2015. "A stochastic production frontier estimator of the degree of oligopsony power in the U.S. cattle industry," MPRA Paper 73525, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Pokharel, Krishna P & Featherstone, Allen M, 2016. "A Nonparametric Approach to Estimate Multiproduct and Product-specific Scale and Scope Economies for Agricultural Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236182, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kaoru Tone & Biresh Sahoo, 2006. "Re-examining scale elasticity in DEA," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 145(1), pages 69-87, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMost Productive Scale Size (MPSS); scale elasticity; ray average productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:11:y:1999:i:2:p:183-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.