Remote control: measuring performance for value creation and governance of globally distributed knowledge work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Chaminade & Hanno Roberts, 2003. "What it means is what it does: a comparative analysis of implementing intellectual capital in Norway and Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 733-751.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Ferriani & Raffaele Corrado & Carlo Boschetti, 2005. "Organizational Learning under Organizational Impermanence: Collaborative Ties in Film Project Firms," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 9(3), pages 257-285, September.
- Segal-Horn, Susan & Dean, Alison, 2009. "Delivering 'effortless experience' across borders: Managing internal consistency in professional service firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 41-50, January.
- Sandra Charreire-Petit & Isabelle Huault, 2008. "From practice-based knowledge to the practice of research : Revisiting constructivist research works on Knowledge," Post-Print halshs-00150763, HAL.
- Lars Lindkvist, 2004. "Governing Project-based Firms: Promoting Market-like Processes within Hierarchies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Nicolai Foss, 2006. "Knowledge and Organization in the Theory of the Multinational Corporation: Some Foundational Issues," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 10(1), pages 3-20, March.
- William Starbuck, 2004. "Methodological Challenges Posed by Measures of Performance," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(4), pages 337-343, October.
- Fabio Corno & Patrick Reinmoeller & Ikujiro Nonaka, 1999. "Knowledge Creation within Industrial Systems," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 3(4), pages 379-394, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobally distributed knowledge work; Key performance measures; Practices; Value creation; Governance; International professional service firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:17:y:2013:i:3:p:559-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.