Delivering 'effortless experience' across borders: Managing internal consistency in professional service firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Birkinshaw & Omar Toulan & David Arnold, 2001. "Global Account Management in Multinational Corporations: Theory and Evidence," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(2), pages 231-248, June.
- Brock, David M. & Yaffe, Tal & Dembovsky, Mark, 2006. "International diversification and performance: A study of global law firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 473-489, December.
- Thomas W Malnight, 1996. "The Transition from Decentralized to Network-Based MNC Structures: An Evolutionary Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(1), pages 43-65, March.
- Chang, Tung-Lung S. & Chuang, Cheng-Min & Jan, Wen-Shiung, 1998. "International collaboration of law firms: Modes, motives and advantages," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 241-262, October.
- Kristensen, Peer Hull & Zeitlin, Jonathan, 2004. "Local Players in Global Games: The Strategic Constitution of a Multinational Corporation," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199275625.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brauer, Matthias & Heitmann, Mark, 2013. "Antecedents and temporal dynamics of strategic divergence in multinational corporations: Evidence from Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 110-121.
- Karl Breunig & Katja Hydle, 2013. "Remote control: measuring performance for value creation and governance of globally distributed knowledge work," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Boussebaa, Mehdi, 2015. "Control in the multinational enterprise: The polycentric case of global professional service firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 696-703.
- Breunig, Karl Joachim & Kvålshaugen, Ragnhild & Hydle, Katja Maria, 2014. "Knowing your boundaries: Integration opportunities in international professional service firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 502-511.
More about this item
KeywordsProfessional service firms Globalization Cross-border integration Global strategy implementation Law firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:44:y:2009:i:1:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.