Organizational Learning under Organizational Impermanence: Collaborative Ties in Film Project Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlie Karlsson & Robert G. Picard, 2011. "Media Clusters: What Makes them Unique?," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Steve Wood & Jonathan Reynolds, 2013. "Knowledge management, organisational learning and memory in UK retail network planning," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 150-170, February.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Diane-Gabrielle Tremblay, 2010. "Montreal’s Technological and Cultural Clusters Strategy: The Case of the Multimedia, and Film and Audiovisual Production," Chapters,in: Economic Strategies for Mature Industrial Economies, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Karl Breunig & Katja Hydle, 2013. "Remote control: measuring performance for value creation and governance of globally distributed knowledge work," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 559-582, August.
- Ferriani, Simone & Cattani, Gino & Baden-Fuller, Charles, 2009. "The relational antecedents of project-entrepreneurship: Network centrality, team composition and project performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1545-1558, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfilm industry; organizational impermanence; organizational learning; project firms; repeated collaborations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:9:y:2005:i:3:p:257-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .