What it means is what it does: a comparative analysis of implementing intellectual capital in Norway and Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castilla Polo, Francisca & Gallardo Vázquez, Dolores, 2008. "Social information within the intellectual capital report," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 353-363, December.
- Mike Tayles & Richard H. Pike & Saudah Sofian, 2007. "Intellectual capital, management accounting practices and corporate performance: Perceptions of managers," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 522-548, July.
- Christoph Endenich & Michael Brandau & Andreas Hoffjan, 2011.
"Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting – Achievements and Future Directions,"
Australian Accounting Review,
CPA Australia, vol. 21(4), pages 365-382, December.
- M. Brandau & A. Hoffjan & Chr. Endenich, 2011. "Two Decades of Research on Comparative Management Accounting - Achievements and Future Directions," Post-Print hal-00787928, HAL.
- Ienciu Nicoleta Maria, 2012. "A Longitudinal Analysis Of Intellectual Capital," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 938-943, July.
- Karl Breunig & Katja Hydle, 2013. "Remote control: measuring performance for value creation and governance of globally distributed knowledge work," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(3), pages 559-582, August.
- katia Corsi & Daniela Mancini, 2015. "Regulatory compliance of financial control systems and its implications for accountants. Some evidence from Italian experience," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(3), pages 65-91.
- Enzo Bivona, 2008. "Exploring Intellectual Capital In A Call Centre Through A ‘System Dynamics’ Resource Based View," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(3), pages 361-383.
- Frédérique Evraert-Bardinet, 2017.
"Intellectual capital, governance and institutional factors
[Capital intellectuel, gouvernance et facteurs institutionnels]," Post-Print hal-01907521, HAL.
- Laurie Hunter & Elizabeth Webster & Anne Wyatt, 2005. "Measuring Intangible Capital: A Review of Current Practice," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(36), pages 4-21, July.
- Lai Wan Hooi, 2014. "HRM Intensity, Corporate Entrepreneurship and Organisational Learning Capability in SMEs: What is the Relationship?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701980, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Maria Serena Chiucchi & Marco Giuliani & Stefano Marasca, 2014. "The design, implementation and use of intellectual capital measurements: a case study," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 143-168.
- Vivien Beattie & Robin Roslender & Sarah Jane Smith, 2013. "Balancing on a Tightrope: Customer Relational Capital, Value Creation and Disclosure," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3-4), pages 19-52.
- Stefania Veltri & Giovanni Bronzetti, 2015. "A Critical Analysis of the Intellectual Capital Measuring, Managing, and Reporting Practices in the Non-profit Sector: Lessons Learnt from a Case Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(2), pages 305-318, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:12:y:2003:i:4:p:733-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.