Australian evidence on corporate governance attributes and their association with forward-looking information in the annual report
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Via Cairoli 10 40121 Bologna
Web page: http://www.accademiaaidea.it/en
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/10997/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wendy Beekes & Philip Brown, 2006. "Do Better-Governed Australian Firms Make More Informative Disclosures?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3-4), pages 422-450.
- repec:bla:joares:v:32:y:1994:i:1:p:38-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neal Arthur & Gerald Garvey & Peter Swan & Stephen Taylor, 1993. "Agency Theory and â€œManagement Researchâ€ A Comment," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 18(1), pages 93-102, June.
- Molz, Rick, 1988. "Managerial domination of boards of directors and financial performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 235-249, May.
- Mahmud Hossain & Kamran Ahmed & Jayne M. Godfrey, 2005. "Investment Opportunity Set and Voluntary Disclosure of Prospective Information: A Simultaneous Equations Approach," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5-6), pages 871-907.
- Narayanan, Ranga, 2000. "Insider trading and the voluntary disclosure of information by firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 395-425, March.
- Nagar, Venky & Nanda, Dhananjay & Wysocki, Peter, 2003. "Discretionary disclosure and stock-based incentives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1-3), pages 283-309, January.
- Bernard Raffournier, 1995. "The determinants of voluntary financial disclosure by Swiss listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 261-280.
- Core, John E., 2001. "A review of the empirical disclosure literature: discussion," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 441-456, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:246-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- K.V. Peasnell & P.F. Pope & S. Young, 2005. "Board Monitoring and Earnings Management: Do Outside Directors Influence Abnormal Accruals?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1311-1346.
- Howard Chan, 2009. "The effects of forecast specificity on the asymmetric short-window share market response to management earnings forecasts," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 237-261, November.
- Denis, David J. & Serrano, Jan M., 1996. "Active investors and management turnover following unsuccessful control contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 239-266, February.
- Neu, D. & Warsame, H. & Pedwell, K., 1998. "Managing public impressions: environmental disclosures in annual reports," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 265-282, April.
- R. G. Walker, 2004. "Gaps in Guidelines on Audit Committees," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 40(2), pages 157-192.
- Weisbach, Michael S., 1988. "Outside directors and CEO turnover," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 431-460, January.
- Skinner, Douglas J., 1997. "Earnings disclosures and stockholder lawsuits," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 249-282, November.
- Ryan Davidson & Jenny Goodwin-Stewart & Pamela Kent, 2005. "Internal governance structures and earnings management," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 45(2), pages 241-267.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:12:y:2008:i:1:p:5-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.