Networking and internationalization of SMEs in emerging economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ojala, Arto, 2009. "Internationalization of knowledge-intensive SMEs: The role of network relationships in the entry to a psychically distant market," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 50-59, February.
- Andersen, O. & Buvik, A., 2002. "Firms' internationalization and alternative approaches to the international customer/market selection," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 347-363, June.
- Paul Ellis, 2000. "Social Ties and Foreign Market Entry," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(3), pages 443-469, September.
- Luis Dib & Angela Rocha & Jorge Silva, 2010. "The internationalization process of Brazilian software firms and the born global phenomenon: Examining firm, network, and entrepreneur variables," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-253, September.
- Ulgado, Francis M. & Yu, Chwo-Ming J. & Negandhi, Anant R., 1994. "Multinational enterprises from Asian developing countries: Management and organizational characteristics," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 123-133, June.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
- Annika Rickne, 2006. "Connectivity and Performance of Science-based Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 393-407, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martineau, Charles & Pastoriza, David, 2016. "International involvement of established SMEs: A systematic review of antecedents, outcomes and moderators," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 458-470.
- Mónica Marcela Tapias Restrepo, 2013. "Exploring the usefulness of Social Media in the Internationalisation Process of SMEs," ESCENARIOS: EMPRESAS Y TERRITORIO, INSTITUCION UNIVERSITARIA ESUMER, January.
- Andrey Mikhailitchenko & Sanjay Varshney, 2016. "SME Internationalization in Emerging Markets: Symbiotic vs. Commensal Pathways," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(3), pages 4-19.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1051-1063 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:630-644 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yákara Vasconcelos Pereira Leite & Walter Fernando Araújo Moraes & Viviane Santos Salazar, 2016. "Expressions of Relationship Networking in International Entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 213-238, June.
- Ankur Roy & Chandra Sekhar & Vishal Vyas, 2016. "Barriers to internationalization: A study of small and medium enterprises in India," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 513-538, December.
- Roger Schweizer, 2013. "SMEs and networks: Overcoming the liability of outsidership," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 80-103, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; Networking; Small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); Emerging economies; Institutional support; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:9:y:2011:i:4:p:259-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .