Network Resources for Internationalization: The Case of Taiwan's Electronics Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2011. "Exploiting the liability of foreignness: Why do service firms exploit foreign affiliate networks at home?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Masud Chand & Rosalie Tung, 2014. "Bicultural identity and economic engagement: An exploratory study of the Indian diaspora in North America," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 763-788, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0104-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian T. McCann & Timothy B. Folta, 2009. "Demand- and Supply-Side Agglomerations: Distinguishing between Fundamentally Different Manifestations of Geographic Concentration," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 362-392, May.
- Musteen, Martina & Francis, John & Datta, Deepak K., 2010. "The influence of international networks on internationalization speed and performance: A study of Czech SMEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 197-205, July.
- Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge, 2014. "The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1081-1089.
- Yuan, Lin & Pangarkar, Nitin & Wu, Jie, 2016. "The interactive effect of time and host country location on Chinese MNCs’ performance: An empirical investigation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 331-342.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang & Mas-Tur, Alicia, 2016. "Turning Kurt Lewin on his head: Nothing is so theoretical as a good practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4725-4731.
- Ma, Xufei & Yiu, Daphne W. & Zhou, Nan, 2014. "Facing global economic crisis: Foreign sales, ownership groups, and corporate value," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 87-100.
- A. Heirman & B.T Clarysse & V. Van Den Haute, 2003. "How and Why Do Firms Differ at Start-Up? A Resource-Based Configurational Perspective," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/198, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Liu, Yunshi & Ahlstrom, David & Yeh, Kuang S., 2006. "The separation of ownership and management in Taiwan's public companies: An empirical study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 415-435, August.
- Mukherjee Subhasree & Dhayanithy Deepak, 2017. "Effect of Inter-organizational Network on TMT â€“ Entry Mode Choice relationship," Working papers 246, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea, 2016. "Marketing innovation: A consequence of competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5671-5681.
- Liu, Bih Jane, 2011. "MNEs and Local Linkages: Evidence from Taiwanese Affiliates," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 633-647, April.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2011. "Regional Integration of Production Systems and Spatial Income Disparities in East Asia," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume II, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Azmeh, Shamel & Nadvi, Khalid, 2013. "‘Greater Chinese’ global production networks in the Middle East: the rise of the Jordanian garment industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56409, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hatani, Faith & McGaughey, Sara L., 2013. "Network cohesion in global expansion: An evolutionary view," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 455-465.
- Rong, Ke & Wu, Jinxi & Shi, Yongjiang & Guo, Liang, 2015. "Nurturing business ecosystems for growth in a foreign market: Incubating, identifying and integrating stakeholders," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 293-308.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:5:p:1107-1130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.