The laws of attraction: What attracts innovative start-up firms to partnerships with global MNCs?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 9 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/entrepreneurship/journal/10843/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hallikas, Jukka & Varis, Jari & Sissonen, Heli & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2008. "The evolution of the network structure in the ICT sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 296-304, October.
- Sørensen, Henrik B. & Reve, Torger, 1998. "Forming strategic alliances for asset development," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 151-165, March.
- Bronder, Christoph & Pritzl, Rudolf, 1992. "Developing strategic alliances: A conceptual framework for successful co-operation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 412-421, December.
- Thuc Anh, Phan Thi & Christopher Baughn, C. & Minh Hang, Ngo Thi & Neupert, Kent E., 2006. "Knowledge acquisition from foreign parents in international joint ventures: An empirical study in Vietnam," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 463-487, October.
- Cravens, Karen & Goad Oliver, Elizabeth & Ramamoorti, Sridhar, 2003. "The Reputation Index:: Measuring and Managing Corporate Reputation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 201-212, April.
- Sharma, D. Deo & Blomstermo, Anders, 2003. "The internationalization process of Born Globals: a network view," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 739-753, December.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Manek Kirpalani, V. H., 2004. "Born globals: how to reach new business space rapidly," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 555-571, October.
- Terence Fan & Phillip Phan, 2007. "International new ventures: revisiting the influences behind the ‘born-global’ firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(7), pages 1113-1131, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:9:y:2011:i:1:p:39-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.