Do Partial Cross Ownership and Budget Constraints Matter for Privatization Policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ming Lin & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2012. "Presence of foreign investors in privatized firms and privatization policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 71-80, September.
- Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2009.
"Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 634-646, April.
- Junichiro Ishida & Noriaki Matsushima, 2006. "Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach," Discussion Papers 2006-07, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Junichiro Ishida & Noriaki Matsushima, 2008. "Should civil servants be restricted in wage bargaining? A mixed-duopoly approach," Discussion Papers 2008-49, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Bennett, John & La Manna, Manfredi, 2012. "Mixed oligopoly, public firm behavior, and free private entry," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 767-769.
- Susumu Cato, 2012. "The Efficiency Of The State‐Owned Firm And Social Welfare: A Note," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 275-285, April.
- Arijit Mukherjee & Udo Broll & Soma Mukherjee, 2012. "Bertrand Versus Cournot Competition In A Vertical Structure: A Note," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 80(5), pages 545-559, September.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-yao, 2013. "Foreign penetration and undesirable competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 729-732.
- Kangsik Choi, 2011. "Strategic Budget Constraints In A Unionized Mixed Oligopoly," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 504-516, December.
- Leonard Wang & Tai-Liang Chen, 2010. "Do cost efficiency gap and foreign competitors matter concerning optimal privatization policy at the free entry market?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 33-49, May.
- Matsumura, Toshihiro, 1998. "Partial privatization in mixed duopoly," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 473-483, December.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Osamu Kanda, 2005. "Mixed Oligopoly at Free Entry Markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 84(1), pages 27-48, February.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1990. " Game Theoretic Models of Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
- Ritika Jain & Rupayan Pal, 2012. "Mixed duopoly, cross-ownership and partial privatization," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 45-70, September.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1989. "Alternative Strategies of a Public Enterprise in Oligopoly," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 302-311, April.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Mixed oligopoly, optimal privatization, and foreign penetration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1465-1470, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivatization; Cross ownership; Budget constraint; Social welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:14:y:2014:i:4:p:519-529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.