Bertrand Versus Cournot Competition In A Vertical Structure: A Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Polemis & Konstantinos Eleftheriou, 2018.
"To Regulate Or To Deregulate? The Role Of Downstream Competition In Upstream Monopoly Vertically Linked Markets,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 51-63, January.
- Polemis, Michael & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2015. "To Regulate or to Deregulate? The Role of Downstream Competition in Upstream Monopoly Vertically Linked Markets," MPRA Paper 68726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirui, Benard Kipyegon, 2013. "Reconciling Cournot and Bertrand Outcomes: A Review," EconStor Preprints 97305, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Jochen Manegold, 2015. "Competition and Product Innovation of Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers CIE 90, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Jochen Manegold, 2016. "Stackelberg Competition among Intermediaries in a Differentiated Duopoly with Product Innovation," Working Papers CIE 98, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Lee, DongJoon & Choi, Kangsik & Hwang, Kyu-Chan, 2014. "Reverse First-mover and Second-mover Advantage in a Vertical Structure," MPRA Paper 59803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, DongJoon & Choi, Kangsik & Nariu, Tatsuhiko, 2016. "Endogenous Choice of Price or Quantity Contract with Upstream R&D Investment: Linear Pricing and Two-part Tariff Contract with Bargaining," MPRA Paper 72752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "How to compete? Cournot vs. Bertrand in a vertical structure with an integrated input supplier," Discussion Papers 2017/221, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Chang Ray-Yun & Hwang Hong & Peng Cheng-Hau, 2017. "Competition, Product Innovation and Licensing," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-14, February.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:204:y:2018:i:c:p:278-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2014.
"Price vs. quantity competition in a vertically related market,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 122-126.
- Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2014. "Price vs. quantity competition in a vertically related market," DICE Discussion Papers 146, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Maria Alipranti & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013. "Cournot is More Competitive than Bertrand! Upstream Monopoly with Two-part Tariffs," Working Papers 1305, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Basak, Debasmita & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2016. "Endogenous choice of price or quantity contract and the implications of two-part-tariff in a vertical structure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 53-56.
- Leonard Wang & Chu Hsu & Jen Lee, 2014. "Do Partial Cross Ownership and Budget Constraints Matter for Privatization Policy?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 519-529, December.
- Luciano Fanti & Nicola Meccheri, 2015. "On the Cournot–Bertrand Profit Differential and the Structure of Unionisation in a Managerial Duopoly," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 266-287, December.
- Basak, Debasmita, 2017. "Cournot vs. Bertrand under centralised bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 124-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manchs:v:80:y:2012:i:5:p:545-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.