Money Funds or Markets? Valuing Intermediary Services
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susan Christoffersen & David K. Musto, 1999.
"Demand Curves and the Pricing of Money Management,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
99-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1995.
"The Paradox of Liquidity,"
NBER Working Papers
5143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- LaPlante, Michele, 2001. "Influences and Trends in Mutual Fund Expense Ratios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 45-63, Spring.
- Whiting, Cathleen, 1994. "Persistence of regulatory innovation: MMMFs and financial intermediaries," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 321-342, May.
- Gorton, Gary & Pennacchi, George, 1990. " Financial Intermediaries and Liquidity Creation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen, 2001. "Why Do Money Fund Managers Voluntarily Waive Their Fees?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1117-1140, 06.
- Domian, Dale L, 1992. "Money Market Mutual Fund Maturity and Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 519-27, November.
- Farinella, Joseph A & Koch, Timothy W, 2000. "Seasonal Patterns in Money Market Mutual Funds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 261-76, May.
- Lyon, Andrew B, 1984. " Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1011-1020, September.
- Gary D. Koppenhaver, 1999. "Circle unbroken: bank-affiliated money market mutual funds," Proceedings 613, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P & Domian, Dale L, 1996. "Market Efficiency and Money Market Fund Portfolio Managers: Beliefs versus Reality," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 453-74, May.
- Frye, Melissa B, 2001. "The Performance of Bank-Managed Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 419-442, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.