Money Funds or Markets? Valuing Intermediary Services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen, 2001. "Why Do Money Fund Managers Voluntarily Waive Their Fees?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 1117-1140, June.
- Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1998.
"The Paradox of Liquidity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 733-771.
- Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1995. "The Paradox of Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 5143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart C. Myers & Raghuram G. Rajan, 1998. "The Paradox of Liquidity," CRSP working papers 339, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Susan E. K. Christoffersen & David K. Musto, 2002. "Demand Curves and the Pricing of Money Management," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1499-1524.
- Domian, Dale L, 1992. "Money Market Mutual Fund Maturity and Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 519-527, November.
- LaPlante, Michele, 2001. "Influences and Trends in Mutual Fund Expense Ratios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 45-63, Spring.
- Gary D. Koppenhaver, 1999. "Circle unbroken: bank-affiliated money market mutual funds," Proceedings 613, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lyon, Andrew B, 1984. " Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1011-1020, September.
- Gorton, Gary & Pennacchi, George, 1990. " Financial Intermediaries and Liquidity Creation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 49-71, March.
- Farinella, Joseph A & Koch, Timothy W, 2000. "Seasonal Patterns in Money Market Mutual Funds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 261-276, May.
- Frye, Melissa B, 2001. "The Performance of Bank-Managed Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 419-442, Fall.
- Whiting, Cathleen, 1994. "Persistence of regulatory innovation: MMMFs and financial intermediaries," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 321-342, May.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P & Domian, Dale L, 1996. "Market Efficiency and Money Market Fund Portfolio Managers: Beliefs versus Reality," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 453-474, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2015.
"Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 59-70.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2008. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: when money market funds cease to be narrow," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jank, Stephan & Wedow, Michael, 2010. "Sturm und Drang in money market funds: When money market funds cease to be narrow," CFR Working Papers 10-16, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
More about this item
KeywordsMoney market mutual funds; intermediary services; liquidity services; direct investment in Treasury bills;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:27:y:2005:i:1:p:51-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.