Performance and persistence in money market fund returns
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lyon, Andrew B, 1984. " Money Market Funds and Shareholder Dilution," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1011-1020, September.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1968. "The Performance Of Mutual Funds In The Period 1945–1964," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 389-416, 05.
- DeGennaro, Ramon P & Domian, Dale L, 1996. "Market Efficiency and Money Market Fund Portfolio Managers: Beliefs versus Reality," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 453-474, May.
- Ciccotello, Conrad S. & Grant, C. Terry, 1996. "Equity fund size and growth: Implications for performance and selection," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12.
- Malkiel, Burton G, 1995. " Returns from Investing in Equity Mutual Funds 1971 to 1991," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 549-572, June.
- Hendricks, Darryll & Patel, Jayendu & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1993. " Hot Hands in Mutual Funds: Short-Run Persistence of Relative Performance, 1974-1988," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 93-130, March.
- Cornell, Bradford & Green, Kevin, 1991. " The Investment Performance of Low-Grade Bond Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 29-48, March.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Jeremy G. Duffield, 1979. "Money market mutual funds : a reaction to government regulations or a lasting financial innovation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 15-31.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Jeremy G. Duffield, 1979. "Average costs of money market mutual funds," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 32-39.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Katz, Larry, 1983. " Money Market Mutual Funds: An Experiment in Ad Hoc Deregulation: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 1011-1017, June.
- Blake, Christopher R & Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J, 1993. "The Performance of Bond Mutual Funds," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(3), pages 370-403, July.
- Hubbard, Carl M, 1983. " Money Market Funds, Money Supply, and Monetary Control: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1305-1310, September.
- Domian, Dale L, 1992. "Money Market Mutual Fund Maturity and Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 519-527, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:169-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.