Electronic Finance: Reshaping the Financial Landscape Around the World
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- P.R. Agenor & J. Aizenman & A. Hoffmaister, 1998.
"Contagion, Bank Lending Spreads and Output Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
6850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard*Aizenman, Joshua*Hoffmais, 1999. "Contagion, bank lending spreads, and output fluctuations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2186, The World Bank.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000.
"Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999. "Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Katerina Simons & Joanna Stavins, 1998. "Has antitrust policy in banking become obsolete?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998. "Bank notes and stored-value cards: stepping lightly into the past," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas B. King & Daniel A. Nuxoll & Timothy J. Yeager, 2006.
"Are the causes of bank distress changing? can researchers keep up?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 57-80.
- Thomas B. King & Timothy J. Yeager, 2004. "Are the causes of bank distress changing? can researchers keep up?," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2004-07, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2004. "The interaction between face-to-face and electronic delivery: the case of the Italian banking industry," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 508, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nancy L Wagner & Dora M Iakova, 2001. "Financial Sector Evolution in the Central European Economies; Challenges in Supporting Macroeconomic Stability and Sustainable Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Luiz Humberto Cavalcante Veiga, 2006.
"Diferenciação Horizontal e Poder de Mercado: Os Efeitos do E-Banking sobre as Tarifas Bancárias,"
ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 365-393.
- Luiz Humberto Cavalcante Veiga & André Luís Rossi de Oliveira, 2003. "Diferenciação Horizontal e Poder de Mercado: os Efeitos do E-BANKING Sobre as Tarifas Bancárias," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] d48, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Haukioja, Teemu & Hahl, Jarmo, 2001. "The Emergence of the New Economy, and its Challenge to Financial Intermediation and Banking," Discussion Papers 772, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Glaesnner, Thomas G. & Kantur, Zeynep, 2004. "Two case studies on electronic distribution of government securities: the U.S. Treasury Direct System and the Philippine Expanded Small Investors Program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3372, The World Bank.
- repec:spi:ijetss:2017:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Mussa, 2000. "Factors driving global economic integration," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 9-55.
- Ceylan Onay & Emre Ozsoz, 2013. "The Impact of Internet-Banking on Brick and Mortar Branches: The Case of Turkey," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 187-204, October.
- Beck, Thorsten & de la Torre, Augusto, 2006. "The basic analytics of access to financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4026, The World Bank.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Iftekhar Hasan & Cristiano Zazzara, 2009. "Do Internet Activities Add Value? Evidence from the Traditional Banks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 81-98, February.
- Schüler, Martin, 2002. "Integration of the European market for e-finance: evidence from online brokerage," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-24, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsE-finance; financial sector development; developing countries; financial sector regulation.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:22:y:2002:i:1:p:29-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.