Electronic Finance: Reshaping the Financial Landscape Around the World
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P.R. Agenor & J. Aizenman & A. Hoffmaister, 1998.
"Contagion, Bank Lending Spreads and Output Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
6850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard*Aizenman, Joshua*Hoffmais, 1999. "Contagion, bank lending spreads, and output fluctuations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2186, The World Bank.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000.
"Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999. "Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "The prudential regulation of banks," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9539, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Katerina Simons & Joanna Stavins, 1998. "Has antitrust policy in banking become obsolete?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 13-26.
- William P. Osterberg & James B. Thomson, 1998. "Bank notes and stored-value cards: stepping lightly into the past," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Sep.