Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Craig Pirrong, 1996. "Market liquidity and depth on computerized and open outcry trading systems: A comparison of DTB and LIFFE bund contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 519-543, 08.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, 02.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kaufman, Herbert M., 1997. "A cross-exchange comparison of execution costs and information flow for NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-319, December.
- Ian Domowitz, 1996. "An Exchange Is a Many-Splendored Thing: The Classification and Regulation of Automated Trading Systems," NBER Chapters, in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 93-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Domowitz, 1992.
"A Taxonomy of Automated Trade Execution Systems,"
IMF Working Papers
92/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen R. Foerster & G. Andrew Karolyi, 1999. "The Effects of Market Segmentation and Investor Recognition on Asset Prices: Evidence from Foreign Stocks Listing in the United States," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 981-1013, 06.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 2000. "The Liquidity Route To A Lower Cost Of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(4), pages 8-25.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-89, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:22:y:2002:i:1:p:141-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.