Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 22 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10693|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. " An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Domowitz, Ian, 1993.
"A taxonomy of automated trade execution systems,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 607-631, December.
- Ian Domowitz, 1992. "A Taxonomy of Automated Trade Execution Systems," IMF Working Papers 92/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Domowitz, 1996. "An Exchange Is a Many-Splendored Thing: The Classification and Regulation of Automated Trading Systems," NBER Chapters,in: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry, pages 93-124 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen R. Foerster & G. Andrew Karolyi, 1999. "The Effects of Market Segmentation and Investor Recognition on Asset Prices: Evidence from Foreign Stocks Listing in the United States," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 981-1013, June.
- Yakov Amihud & Haim Mendelson, 2000. "The Liquidity Route To A Lower Cost Of Capital," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 12(4), pages 8-25.
- Craig Pirrong, 1996. "Market liquidity and depth on computerized and open outcry trading systems: A comparison of DTB and LIFFE bund contracts," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 519-543, August.
- Michael J. Barclay & William G. Christie & Jeffrey H. Harris & Eugene Kandel & Paul H. Schultz, 1999. "Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 1-34, February.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Kaufman, Herbert M., 1997. "A cross-exchange comparison of execution costs and information flow for NYSE-listed stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 293-319, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)