The Liquidity Route To A Lower Cost Of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loderer, Claudio & Roth, Lukas, 2005. "The pricing discount for limited liquidity: evidence from SWX Swiss Exchange and the Nasdaq," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 239-268, March.
- Huang, Ying & Jacoby, Gady & Jiang, Christine X., 2016. "The bonding hypothesis and the home market liquidity of Chinese cross-listed stocks," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 146-157.
- Raymond A. Ezejiofor & Nwakoby, Nkiru Peace & Okoye, F. N. Jane, 2016. "Impact Of Forensic Accounting On Combating Fraud In Nigerian Banking Industry," International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, vol. 1(2), pages 1-19, September.
- Houdou Basse Mama, 2017. "The interaction between stock prices and corporate investment: is Europe different?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 315-351, March.
- Hassan, Omaima A.G. & Romilly, Peter & Giorgioni, Gianluigi & Power, David, 2009. "The value relevance of disclosure: Evidence from the emerging capital market of Egypt," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 79-102, March.
- Omaima Hassan & Claire Marston, 2010. "Disclosure measurement in the empirical accounting literature - a review article," Accountancy Discussion Papers 1004, Accountancy Research Group, Heriot Watt University.
- Raymond A. Ezejiofor & Nkiru Peace Nwakoby & Jane F. N. Okoye,, 2016. "Impact Of Forensic Accounting On Combating Fraud In Nigerian Banking Industry," Post-Print halshs-01359758, HAL.
- Nimalendran, M. & Petrella, Giovanni, 2003. "Do 'thinly-traded' stocks benefit from specialist intervention?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1823-1854, September.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:6:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ian Domowitz, 2002. "Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 141-157, August.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:11:y:2014:i:1:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irvine, Paul J., 2003. "The incremental impact of analyst initiation of coverage," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 431-451, September.
- Stephen Dempsey & David Harrison & Kimberly Luchtenberg & Michael Seiler, 2012. "Financial Opacity and Firm Performance: The Readability of REIT Annual Reports," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 450-470, August.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Battalio, Robert & Galpin, Neal & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Sources of liquidity for NYSE-listed non-US stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3075-3098, December.
- Gore, Angela K & Sachs, Kevin & Trzcinka, Charles, 2004. "Financial Disclosure and Bond Insurance," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 275-306, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:8-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.