An Exchange Is a Many-Splendored Thing: The Classification and Regulation of Automated Trading Systems
In: The Industrial Organization and Regulation of the Securities Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-641, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Chris Leach, J. & Madhavan, Ananth N., 1992.
"Intertemporal price discovery by market makers: Active versus passive learning,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 207-235, June.
- Chris J. Leach & Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Intertemporal Price Discovery by Market Makers: Active versus Passive Learning," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Leach, J.C. & Madhavan, A.N., 1990. "Intertemporal Price Discovery By Market Makers: Active Versus Passive Learning," Weiss Center Working Papers 15-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Domowitz, 2002. "Liquidity, Transaction Costs, and Reintermediation in Electronic Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 141-157, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.