Call auction algorithm design and market manipulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim & Murgia, Maurizio, 1990. "Stock market microstructure and return volatility : Evidence from Italy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 423-440, August.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-641, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, "undated". "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Hillion, Pierre & Suominen, Matti, 2004. "The manipulation of closing prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 351-375, October.
- Kehr, Carl-Heinrich & Krahnen, Jan P. & Theissen, Erik, 2001. "The Anatomy of a Call Market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 249-270, July.
- Cushing, David & Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Stock returns and trading at the close," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 45-67, February.
- Felixson, Karl & Pelli, Anders, 1999. "Day end returns--stock price manipulation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-127, March.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2000. "Price Discovery in Auction Markets: A Look Inside the Black Box," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 627-658.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Huimin & Hseu, Mei-Maun, 2008. "Expiration day effects of Taiwan index futures: The case of the Singapore and Taiwan Futures Exchanges," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 107-120, April.
- Cheng, Meng & Xu, Su Xiu & Huang, George Q., 2016. "Truthful multi-unit multi-attribute double auctions for perishable supply chain trading," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 21-37.
- Tālis J. Putniņš, 2012. "Market Manipulation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 952-967, December.
- Silvio John Camilleri, 2015.
"The Impact of Stock Market Structure on Volatility: Evidence from a Call Auction Suspension,"
International Journal of Financial Research,
International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 44-53, April.
- Camilleri, Silvio John, 2015. "The Impact of Stock Market Structure on Volatility: Evidence from a Call Auction Suspension," MPRA Paper 63240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Ioane Muni Toke, 2014. "Exact and asymptotic solutions of the call auction problem," Working Papers hal-01061857, HAL.
- Ioane Muni Toke, 2014. "Exact and asymptotic solutions of the call auction problem," Papers 1407.4512, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2014.
- Eyup Kadioðluu & Guray Kuçukkocaoglu & Saim Kilic, 2015. "Closing price manipulation in Borsa Istanbul and the impact of call auction sessions," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(3), pages 213-221, September.
- John F. Pinfold & Danyang He, 2012. "The impact of introducing a pre-close on the New Zealand share market," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 99-110, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:184-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.