Effects of Consumer Goods Shortages on Fertility in Post-Soviet Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10834/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Terza, Joseph V. & Basu, Anirban & Rathouz, Paul J., 2008. "Two-stage residual inclusion estimation: Addressing endogeneity in health econometric modeling," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 531-543, May.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Jr-Tsung Huang & An-Pang Kao & Wen-Chuan Hung, 2006. "The Influence of College Tuition and Fees on Fertility Rate in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 626-642, December.
- Lonnie Golden, 2008. "Limited Access: Disparities in Flexible Work Schedules and Work-at-home," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 86-109, March.
- Marshall Medoff, 2007. "Price, Restrictions and Abortion Demand," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 583-599, December.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M & Tamura, Robert, 1990.
"Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S12-37, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert F. Tamura, 1990. "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy & Robert Tamura, . "Human Capital, Fertility, and Economic Growth," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 90-5a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Mohamed Abdel-Ghany, 2008. "Problematic Progress in Asia: Growing Older and Apart," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 549-569, December.
- Mokhtari, M., 1996. "Savings under quantity constraints: what can we learn from former Soviet families?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 561-582, October.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Deanna Sharpe, 2008. "Economic Status of Older Asians in the United States," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 570-583, December.
- Kornai, J, 1979. "Resource-Constrained versus Demand-Constrained Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 801-19, July.
- Gregory Paul R. & Mokhtari Manouchehr, 1993. "State Grain Purchases, Relative Prices, and the Soviet Grain Procurement Crisis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 182-194, April.
- Gregory, Paul R, 1982. "Fertility and Labor Force Participation in the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 18-31, February.
- Ramses H. Abul Naga, 2002.
"Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
02.11, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ramses Abul Naga, 2004. "Quantity Constraints, Poverty Lines and Poverty Orderings," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(1), pages 31-43, April.
- Jr-Tsung Huang, 2007. "Labor force participation and juvenile delinquency in Taiwan: a time series analysis," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 137-150, March.
- Tansel Yilmazer, 2008. "Saving for Children’s College Education: An Empirical Analysis of the Trade-off Between the Quality and Quantity of Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 307-324, June.
- Sheila Mammen & Daniel Lass & Sharon Seiling, 2009. "Labor Force Supply Decisions of Rural Low-Income Mothers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Asgary, Nader & Gregory, Paul R & Mokhtari, Manouchehr, 1997. "Money Demand and Quantity Constraints: Evidence from the Soviet Interview Project," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 365-77, April.
- Mokhtari, Manouchehr & Gregory, Paul R, 1993. "Backward Bends, Quantity Constraints, and Soviet Labor Supply: Evidence from the Soviet Interview Project," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(1), pages 221-42, February.
- Gregory, Paul R & Collier, Irwin L, Jr, 1988. "Unemployment in the Soviet Union: Evidence from the Soviet Interview Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 613-32, September.
- Medoff, Marshall H, 1988. "An Economic Analysis of the Demand for Abortions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 353-59, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:30:y:2009:i:2:p:160-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.