Uniformity Requirement and Political Accountability
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anke S. Kessler & Nico A. Hansen & Christian Lessmann, 2011.
"Interregional Redistribution and Mobility in Federations: A Positive Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1345-1378.
- Hansen, Nico & Kessler, Anke, 2004. "Interregional Redistribution and Mobility in Federations: A Positive Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 4576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besley, Timothy & Smart, Michael, 2007. "Fiscal restraints and voter welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 755-773, April.
- Timothy Besley & Michael Smart, 2005. "Fiscal restraints and voter welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Michael Smart, 2005. "Fiscal Restraints and Voter Welfare," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 06, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.