Uniformity Requirement and Political Accountability
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anke S. Kessler & Nico A. Hansen & Christian Lessmann, 2011.
"Interregional Redistribution and Mobility in Federations: A Positive Approach,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1345-1378.
- Hansen, Nico & Kessler, Anke, 2004. "Interregional Redistribution and Mobility in Federations: A Positive Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 4576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besley, Timothy & Smart, Michael, 2007. "Fiscal restraints and voter welfare," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 755-773, April.
- Besley, Timothy & Smart, Michael, 2005. "Fiscal restraints and voter welfare," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3769, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Michael Smart, 2005. "Fiscal Restraints and Voter Welfare," STICERD - Political Economy and Public Policy Paper Series 06, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.