A monetary economy with counterfeiting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kultti, Klaus, 1994. "Money and markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-62, May.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1991. "A contribution to the pure theory of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 215-235, April.
- Ritter, Joseph A, 1995. "The Transition from Barter to Fiat Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 134-149, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Green & Warren E. Weber, 1996. "Will the new $100 bill decrease counterfeiting?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 3-10.
- Ricardo Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2011.
"Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 625-636, October.
- Ed Nosal & Ricardo Cavalcanti, 2007. "Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design," 2007 Meeting Papers 371, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo de O. Cavalcanti & Ed Nosal, 2007. "Counterfeiting as private money in mechanism design," Working Paper 0716, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2008.
"Credit and identity theft,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 251-264, March.
- Richard Dutu & Ed Nosal & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2005. "On the recognizability of money," Working Paper 0512, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Peter Rupert & Martin Schindler & Andrei Shevchenko & Randall Wright, 2000. "The search-theoretic approach to monetary economics: a primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 10-28.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2016. "Money, Power, and Monetary Regimes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_861, Levy Economics Institute.
- Monnet, Cyril, 2005. "Counterfeiting and inflation," Working Paper Series 512, European Central Bank.
- Nathan Viles & Alexandra Rush & Thomas Rohling, 2015. "The Social Costs of Currency Counterfeiting," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Roberds, William & Schreft, Stacey L., 2009. "Data breaches and identity theft," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 918-929, October.
- Lotz, Sebastien, 2004. "Introducing a new currency: Government policy and prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 959-982, October.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1997. "A model of money counterfeits," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 123-132, June.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:172:y:2017:i:c:p:26-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsendogenous money; counterfeiting; E00; E42;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:63:y:1996:i:2:p:175-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .