Human capital and economic growth in an overlapping generations model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-539, May.
- Hartwick, John M., 1992. "Endogenous growth with public education," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 493-497, August.
- Manning, Richard, 1982. "Trade, Education and Growth: The Small-Country Case," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(1), pages 83-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Long, Ngo & Shimomura, Koji, 1999. "Education, moral hazard, and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 675-698, April.
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "A Review of Some Postwar Economic Growth Theories and Empirics," MPRA Paper 69860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Accolley, Delali, 2015. "Altruistic Overlapping Generations of Households and the Contribution of Human Capital to Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 69972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:61:y:1995:i:2:p:147-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .