Paul Stoneman: Soft innovation: economics, product aesthetics and creative industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 35 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.culturaleconomics.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10824/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bakhshi, Hasan & Freeman, Alan & Desai, Radhika, 2010. "Not Rocket Science: A Roadmap for Arts and Cultural R&D," MPRA Paper 52710, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jan 2010.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1132-1153.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Dominc Power & (ed.), "undated". "Behind The Music Profiting from Sound: A Systems Approach to the Dynamics of the Nordic Music Industry," STEP Report series 200304, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Tyler Cowen, 2000. "Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(5), pages 208-209. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)