Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stuart Cunningham, 2011. "Paul Stoneman: Soft innovation: economics, product aesthetics and creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 241-245, August.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012.
"Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 715-740.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," NBER Working Papers 17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2010. "File Sharing and Copyright," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 19-55 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012.
"Music Piracy and Its Effects on Demand, Supply, and Welfare,"
Innovation Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 91-110.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012. "Music Piracy and Its Effects on Demand, Supply, and Welfare," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 91-109 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013.
"The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Julia Lowell, 2011. "Ruth Towse: A textbook of cultural economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(2), pages 163-166, May.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "The Cultural and Creative Industries: A Critical History," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 24-47.
- Sebastien Chantelot & Peres Stephanie & Virol Stephane, 2011. "From Talent to Creative City: Towards a conceptual framework," ERSA conference papers ersa11p373, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:21:y:2000:i:5:p:208-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .