Creative industries: contracts between art and commerce, by Caves, R.E. Cambridge and London: Harvard University Press, 2000, ix + 454 pp., $45.00 (cloth)
- Tyler Cowen
(Department of Economics, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA)
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 21 (2000)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976|
- Stuart Cunningham, 2011. "Paul Stoneman: Soft innovation: economics, product aesthetics and creative industries," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 241-245, August.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012.
"Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 715-740.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2011. "Copyright Protection, Technological Change, and the Quality of New Products: Evidence from Recorded Music since Napster," NBER Working Papers 17503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2010. "File Sharing and Copyright," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 19-55 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012. "Music Piracy and Its Effects on Demand, Supply, and Welfare," Innovation Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 91-110.
- Joel Waldfogel, 2012. "Music Piracy and Its Effects on Demand, Supply, and Welfare," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 12, pages 91-109 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2013. "The dynamics of interfirm networks along the industry life cycle: The case of the global video game industry, 1987--2007," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 741-765, September.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Mathijs de Vaan & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The Dynamics of Interfirm Networks along the Industry Life Cycle: The Case of the Global Video Games Industry 1987-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1114, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Julia Lowell, 2011. "Ruth Towse: A textbook of cultural economics," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(2), pages 163-166, May.
- Justin O’Connor, 2011. "The Cultural and Creative Industries: A Critical History," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 78(03), pages 24-47.
- Sebastien Chantelot & Peres Stephanie & Virol Stephane, 2011. "From Talent to Creative City: Towards a conceptual framework," ERSA conference papers ersa11p373, European Regional Science Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:21:y:2000:i:5:p:208-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed