An Exploration of Factors Affecting Work Anomia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsahuridu, Eva E. & Walker, Elizabeth, 2001. "Idealism, Gender and Business Decisions," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 53-62, January.
- Eva E. Tsahuridu, 2006. "Anomie and Ethics at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 163-174, December.
- Deflem, Mathieu, 1989. "From anomie to anomia and anomic depression: A sociological critique on the use of anomie in psychiatric research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 627-634, January.
- Amit Saini & Mike Krush & Jean Johnson, 2008. "Anomie and the Marketing Function: The Role of Control Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 863-863, December.
- Amit Saini & Mike Krush, 2008. "Anomie and the Marketing Function: The Role of Control Mechanisms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 845-862, December.
- Denis Huschka & Steffen Mau, 2006. "Social Anomie and Racial Segregation in South Africa," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 467-498, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Zoghbi-Manrique-de-Lara & Rita M. Guerra-Báez, 2018. "A Study of Why Anomic Employees Harm Co-workers: Do Uncompassionate Feelings Matter?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(4), pages 1117-1132, November.
- Agustín J. Sánchez-Medina & Juan Manuel Benítez-del-Rosario & Félix Blázquez-Santana, 2017. "Anomia and Displacement of Responsibility as Determinants of Tourist Company Managers’ Non-Involvement in Alleviating Poverty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-15, May.
- Pablo Zoghbi-Manrique-de-Lara & Mercedes Viera-Armas, 2019. "Does Ethical Leadership Motivate Followers to Participate in Delivering Compassion?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 195-210, January.
- Michelle Greenwood & R. Edward Freeman, 2017. "Focusing on Ethics and Broadening our Intellectual Base," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Ekaterina I. Lytkina, 2015. "Anomie And Alienation In The Post-Communist Area: A Reapplication Of The Middleton Scale In Russia And Kazakhstan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/PSY/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsanomie; anomia; business ethics; ethical behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:99:y:2011:i:2:p:297-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .