Humanism in Business – Towards a Paradigm Shift?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Melinda Muth & Lex Donaldson, 1998. "Stewardship Theory and Board Structure: a contingency approach," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Simon, Herbert A, 1979.
"Rational Decision Making in Business Organizations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 493-513, September.
- Simon, Herbert A., 1978. "Rational Decision-Making in Business Organizations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1978-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Cunha & Arménio Rego & Antonino Vaccaro, 2014. "Organizations as Human Communities and Internal Markets: Searching for Duality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(4), pages 441-455, April.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2016. "What is ‘Humanistic’ About Humanistic Management?," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-32, September.
- repec:spr:humman:v:2:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41463-017-0023-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Davila, Anabella & Elvira, Marta M., 2012. "Humanistic leadership: Lessons from Latin America," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 548-554.
- Jacob Guinot & Ricardo Chiva & Fermín Mallén, 2016. "Linking Altruism and Organizational Learning Capability: A Study from Excellent Human Resources Management Organizations in Spain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 349-364, October.
- Marzena Starnawska, 2016. "Social Entrepreneurship Research – Challenges, Explanations and Suggestions for the Field Development (Przedsiebiorczosc spoleczna – wyzwania, przyczyny i sugestie dla obszaru badawczego)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(61), pages 13-31.
- L. Metcalf & S. Benn, 2012. "The Corporation is Ailing Social Technology: Creating a ‘Fit for Purpose’ Design for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 195-210, December.
- repec:spr:humman:v:2:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s41463-017-0024-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Domenec Melé, 2016. "Understanding Humanistic Management," Humanistic Management Journal, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-55, September.
- Helen Borland & Véronique Ambrosini & Adam Lindgreen & Joëlle Vanhamme, 2016. "Building Theory at the Intersection of Ecological Sustainability and Strategic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 293-307, May.
- Beamond, Maria Teresa & Farndale, Elaine & Härtel, Charmine E.J., 2016. "MNE translation of corporate talent management strategies to subsidiaries in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 499-510.
More about this item
Keywordshumanism; economism; management paradigms; sustainability; management theory; business strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:4:p:553-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .