The Environmental Performance of Dutch Government Bond Funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bastien Drut, 2010.
"Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 131-145, April.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Sovereign Bonds and Socially Responsible Investment," Working Papers CEB 09-014.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bastien Drut, 2010. "Sovereign bonds and socially responsible investment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/192788, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jeroen Derwall & Kees Koedijk, 2009. "Socially Responsible Fixed-Income Funds," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 210-229.
- Martinez-Alier, Joan & Munda, Giuseppe & O'Neill, John, 1998. "Weak comparability of values as a foundation for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 277-286, September.
- Galema, Rients & Plantinga, Auke & Scholtens, Bert, 2008. "The stocks at stake: Return and risk in socially responsible investment," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2646-2654, December.
- Bert Scholtens, 2007. "Financial and Social Performance of Socially Responsible Investments in the Netherlands," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1090-1105, November.
- Renneboog, Luc & Ter Horst, Jenke & Zhang, Chendi, 2008. "Socially responsible investments: Institutional aspects, performance, and investor behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1723-1742, September.
- Bastien Drut, 2009. "Nice but cautious guys: The cost of responsible investing in the bond markets," Working Papers CEB 09-034.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Bauer, Rob & Koedijk, Kees & Otten, Roger, 2005. "International evidence on ethical mutual fund performance and investment style," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1751-1767, July.
- Bert Scholtens, 2006. "Finance as a Driver of Corporate Social Responsibility," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(1), pages 19-33, September.
- Aaron K. Chatterji & David I. Levine & Michael W. Toffel, 2009. "How Well Do Social Ratings Actually Measure Corporate Social Responsibility?," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 125-169, March.
- N. Kreander & R.H. Gray & D.M. Power & C.D. Sinclair, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of Ethical and Non-ethical Funds: A Matched Pair Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1465-1493.
- Fiala, Nathan, 2008. "Measuring sustainability: Why the ecological footprint is bad economics and bad environmental science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 519-525, November.
- Moran, Daniel D. & Wackernagel, Mathis & Kitzes, Justin A. & Goldfinger, Steven H. & Boutaud, Aurelien, 2008. "Measuring sustainable development -- Nation by nation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 470-474, January.
- Markku Lehtonen, 2008. "Mainstreaming sustainable development in the OECD through indicators and peer reviews," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 241-250.
- Zakri Y. Bello, 2005. "Socially Responsible Investing And Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 41-57.
- Callens, Isabelle & Tyteca, Daniel, 1999. "Towards indicators of sustainable development for firms: A productive efficiency perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-53, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi, 2014.
"Measuring the effect of government ESG performance on sovereign borrowing cost,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi, 2015. "Measuring the effect of government ESG performance on sovereign borrowing cost," Working Papers hal-00951304, HAL.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Rim Oueghlissi, 2017. "Measuring the effect of government ESG performance on sovereign borrowing cost," Post-Print hal-01549820, HAL.
- Bilbao-Terol, Amelia & Arenas-Parra, Mar & Cañal-Fernández, Verónica & Antomil-Ibias, José, 2014. "Using TOPSIS for assessing the sustainability of government bond funds," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
Keywordsbond portfolios; performance measurement; Adjusted Net Savings; Ecological Footprint; Environmental Sustainability Index; Environmental Performance Index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:92:y:2010:i:1:p:117-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.